Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stupid things are funny to me......

Zoolander, Team America, Bears, Beets, and Battlestar Gallactica. These things are so stupid yet genius. These are 5 of the funniest shirts I found online tonight.


The funniest part of this shirt is how sad he looks. A funny idea would be to show him on Saturday the 14th with his wife asking him where he was all night. And he's sitting there in a robe and coffee looking annoyed.


Who would win, an elephant with a knife, or a Giraffe with an ax?


Scissors. All day. Wouldnt "Scissors" be an awesome nick name for a Bad Ass or some movie villian? Or maybe a good name for a stuffed bear.....I dont know.


Probably the least funny of the bunch, but just the pure random-ness of it makes it awesome. I probably would've added a merm.....oh wait......that chick IS a mermaid. Ok, it's complete.


Saving the best for last. I laughed out loud when I saw this one. Makes no sense, yet perfect sense.

1 comment: