Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top 5 Live Shows of all Time......


Check It.

After recently watching The Muse on Palladia (3rd best channel on TV), I decided to make a list of my top 5 live performances of all time.


5. Motley Crue, WILD SIDE. Lets get this party started right. This is the only video I could find on youtube because the "Man" at Sony took down the original. Why is this on the list? Simple, at the 2 minute mark Tommy Lee and his drums go for a ride. I remember watching this video when I was kid and thinking it was so awesome.....and it still is.



4. Coldplay, YELLOW. Me and the wifey saw this show 2 summers ago. Watching them play this song in particular made me feel more alive than ever. Thats deep, just keepin' it real. Watch this in sweet HD......



3. The Muse, STARLIGHT. This is HD from from the MTV Music Awards. Muse is hands down the best overall band in the business right now, I cant wait to see them. I still laugh every time I think of MTV and "Music". They should rename it BTYWTWHNMUYW4TV (Brainwashing Today's Youth With Trash and We Have No Music Videos Unless You're Watching at 4a.m. TV).




2. Metallica, FUEL. My favorite band of all time, they play flawless live. I saw this same set in Dallas in 1999 at what was then, The Starplex. For free bitches.....



1. Korn, BLIND. For the love of Pete Rose, look at that f'ing crowd. I, for one, have to give the number one spot to any band that has fans shooting roman candles in the air before the biggest mosh pit known to man. I once stood 10 feet from the stage at a Korn show, just sayin'.....




I love lists........

No comments:

Post a Comment